FLEXIBLE SYSTEM FOR AUTOMATION AND MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION BY ELECTRONIC MAIL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT DEPARTMENTS.
Flexible system for automation and management of the e-mail based communication process deployed at customer service and support departments.
E-MAIL BOX SUPERVISION
- Receive e-mails from different addresses.
- Define unlimited number of supervised e-mail boxes.
- Logically combine e-mail boxes into theme-specific pools.
- Define auto-responses for each pool or e-mail box separately.
- Customize all mail templates in the system.
- Automatic numbering of new submissions with unique ID tags.
- FIFO-based retrieval of cases for handling with just a click of a “button”.
- Consultant-client communication via a system window.
- Client’s option of replying to an e-mail. Assign correspondence to previous cases handled.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Automatic case status change based on consultant’s actions:
- in progress,
- under consultation,
- Tag inexperienced consultants whose responses will be approved by superiors. Correspondence reaches the customer after the approval only.
- Manage the replacement and absence handling process.
- Define questionnaires to be filled in by employees after responding/closing a case, e.g.:
- Which partner did the case concern?
- Which product did the case concern?
- Any other questions?
MAKE THE BEST OF THE COMPANY’S EXPERIENCE
- You can now use the company’s e-mail service to refer the given case for consultation to another department and receive further information:
- Choose a department to transfer the case to.
- Global list admin-defined for the entire application, along with e-mail addresses assigned to individual departments.
- Department replies to an e-mail and the reply returns to the system to be assigned to a pending case.
- Submission “returns” to the consultant assigned to handle it.
- Define department-specific time limit for responding. Once the time limit is exceeded, a pre-defined notification e-mail is sent.
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Managers are authorized to display and preview all records. Overdue cases are tagged with special colors and icons.
- Generate reports for any chosen period of time. Statistics are arranged globally or broken down into individual consultants according to:
- Number of e-mails received
- Number of cases closed on time (without consulting)
- Number of cases closed on time (with consulting)
- Number of cases closed past deadline (with consulting)
- Number of cases closed past deadline (without consulting)
- Number of cases consulted before deadline
- Number of cases consulted past deadline.
- Number and percentage of customer feedback messages after the case closing by the consultant.
- Assign users (consultants) to one or many theme-specific pools. While defining the assignment, set a priority for retrieving new cases broken down into specific pools.
- Define an e-mail footer for each consultant with a JPEG image.
- Freely define questions and dictionaries for each e-mail box/pool separately.